Bulls i Toys Holiday Prize Pack Giveaway
Bulls i Toys has some fun goodies out this year and you could win a prize pack worth over $50.00!! Fill your child’s stocking with:
Squish’ums skull, yummy, and pet blind bags
Goo Lab Glow in the dark putty
Poo goo Unicorn Poo
LOL Surprise Mini Tin
LOL Surprise Slap Band
LOL Surprise Light Ups
JoJo Siwa Mini Bows
You can find all these products on Target.com or in stores
Bulls i Toys Holiday Prize Pack Giveaway
Ways To Enter:
Mandatory Entry: Sign up for my blog via subscription and confirm your subscription! You can sign up using the “Join our newsletter” box below! Leave a comment to tell that you have done so in the comments section at the bottom of the page.
Each entry requires a separate comment in the comments section below!! Please make sure you have completed the MANDATORY ENTRY above first!
1. Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/CapeMayMoms Leave a comment letting me know you’ve followed in the comments section below.
2. Share this contest on your Facebook page using the Facebook button on the bottom of the post and share that link or your facebook name in the comments section below.
3. Retweet this info (you can use the tweet button at the bottom of the post) and leave me a comment with a link to your retweet or your twitter name.
4. Extra entry for leaving a comment on a non-giveaway post – you must leave a comment here as well to tell me that you have done so to get the entry.
Thanks and good-luck
Contest is open Friday, November 9th 2018 at 9:00 am est through Friday, November 16th 2018 at 12 midnight est.
Entries will be tallied on November 17, 2018 and winner will be chosen via random.org . Any entries that are not complete will be deleted. Winner will be notified via email address provided when commenting. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to winning email with their current mailing address. If winner does not respond within 48 hours another winner will be chosen.
Other blah blah Rules:
1. All contests/giveaways/sweepstakes (contests/giveaways/sweepstakes are used interchangeably) are open to US addresses only. Once a prize is mailed, it is no longer the responsibility of the blog, we are not responsible for items lost by the Post Office. If tracking numbers are available they will be provided.
2. Only folks age 18 and older can enter.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Odds of winning are determined by the number of eligible entries.
5. Winners are determined randomly by the widget on random.org.
6. All contests/giveaways/sweepstakes are “void where prohibited by law.”
7. Any applicable taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
8. Contest time ending are EST.
9. Prizes must be claimed within 48 hours of entrant being emailed (or listed as per the next sentence, whichever is later) by the blog hosting the contest/giveaway/sweepstakes. Entrant must be a subscriber (mandatory for all contests), so they will get a second notice through the weekly winners listing blog post. It is the responsibility of the winner to respond on a timely basis.
10. Maximum winnings of 2 giveaways per every 90 days. Entrant regains eligibility 90 days from the date of the first of the 2 wins.
11. Entry Conditions and Release:
By entering, each participant (a parent/legal guardian on behalf of participant, if participant is minor) agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or the Contest judges, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Contest; (b) release and hold harmless the Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, the prize suppliers and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Contest and Promotion, and all of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Contest and Promotion, acceptance or use or misuse of prize and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Sponsor from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Contest and Promotion and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize.